I’ve started to link papers and talks I’ve done through a profile on the academia.edu website.
My previous, long standing, affiliation is with the University of Huddersfield:
- (2009–2013) PhD: Exploring visual representation of sound in computer music software through programming and composition
- a thesis and portfolio of works
- practice-based research
- supported (2009–2012) by the AHRC.
- (2006–2007) MA: Interactive Sound Design
- (2002–2006) BA(hons): Music Technology
Before going to Huddersfield, I studied at St Helens College for a Music Technology National Diploma (2000–2002).